| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fayetteville, Ar in August is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 90.7mm (3.6in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Fayetteville, Ar August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fayetteville, Ar, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fayetteville, Ar:
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) NW
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 170.7 kms (106 miles) W
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.6 miles) WSW
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) SSW
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S