Vs > Oroomieh
Fayetteville, Ar vs Oroomieh Climate & Distance Between
Fayetteville, Ar vs Bizerte, Tunisia
Fayetteville, Ar vs Portalegre, Portugal
Fayetteville, Ar vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa
Fayetteville, Ar vs Vilnius, Lithuania
Oroomieh vs Taumarunui, New Zealand
Oroomieh vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Oroomieh vs Newkirk, Ok, Usa
Oroomieh vs Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Cordeiro vs Julianehb
Nikolaev vs Tadotsu
Suntar vs Hombori
Campos Sales vs Dagoretti
- The distance between Fayetteville, Ar, Usa and Oroomieh, Iran is approximately 10,804 km or 6,714 mi.
- To reach Fayetteville, Ar in this distance one would set out from Oroomieh bearing 327.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Fayetteville, Ar bearing 211.5° or SSW .
- Fayetteville, Ar has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Oroomieh has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Fayetteville, Ar is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Oroomieh is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 3.2 °C (5.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.3 °C (4.1°F) less in Fayetteville, Ar. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 772.3 mm (30.4 in) more which is equivalent to 772.3 l/m² (18.95 US gal/ft²) or 7,723,000 l/ha (825,640 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.7° higher in Fayetteville, Ar than in Oroomieh.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fayetteville, Ar relative to Oroomieh. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Oroomieh vs Fayetteville, Ar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Fayetteville, Ar vs Highbank, New Zealand
Fayetteville, Ar vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Fayetteville, Ar vs Zhengzhou, China
Fayetteville, Ar vs Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa
Oroomieh vs Aj-Petri, Ukraine
Oroomieh vs Piteň, Sweden
Oroomieh vs Kamenskoe, Russia
Oroomieh vs Geneva, Switzerland
Padang, Sumatra vs Czestochowa
Velikie Luki vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point
Xacmaz vs Willis Island M.O.
Caxias Do Sul vs Onslow, Western Australia
Fayetteville, Ar vs Oroomieh Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fayetteville, Ar
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) NW
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 170.7 kms (106 miles) W
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.6 miles) WSW
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) SSW
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Oroomieh